Monday, April 20, 2009

Get Discovered Davao

I love watching Sports Unlimited (SU). Last Saturday they featured Samal Island again and I was thrilled that there are still places I haven't explored yet and one of them is the Blue Jazz Resort where you can find the longest water slide in the Philippines. It's definitely one of my destinations this summer before I leave Davao (I'm gonna miss Davao waaah). It would surely be perfect for a fun and full of adventure summer get away. I could do my Samal trip again but this time with Blue Jazz in mind. Can't wait to get exhilirated :D

SU took notice of the Hagimit Falls too. I was there last February and I was reunited with nature. Free bath and massage - nature's gift to visitors :D cool and clean water and natural boulder created pools you can have for yourself. Wonderful indeed! :D (take a look at my other Samal articles http://nathadale.blogspot.com/2009/02/things-you-can-do-in-island.html; http://nathadale.blogspot.com/2009/02/island-garden-city-of-samal.html)

No comments: