Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's My Birthday On Monday!

OMG! I haven't realized it until now.. I'm going to have my birthday on Monday. Time is really passing so fast since I came here in Manila. This is my 2nd birthday away from family and friends with no one to celebrate it to. Well, I will just have to treat that an ordinary day and maybe attend mass and say thanksgiving prayers for all those years I was able to enjoy. My life has always been a blessing to me and I hope too that I was able to bless other people. It was great being alive and I hope for more years to live. Monday is a working day and will get really busy on that and before I know it, the day is over and I'm one day more pass my birthday. Definitely, I couldn't celebrate my life on that day maybe on the weekend. I'll have the whole weekend to really love myself :) Will think of a nice way for self treat :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly love this website. Your posts help to remind me why I love traveling on vacation soo much. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I love keeping up with the latest travel tips online. Keep up the great work and please visit by my health blog sometime. I would appreciate it. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com By the way, happy belated birthday!

Avin said...

May god bless you. Wish your safe and long life, enjoy like any thing.