Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baguio Vacation 2009

Getting to Baguio City during summer is a bliss especially if you're a resident of Manila. I got here in Manila just last May 23 for good and I had a hard time getting myself used to the heat. It's very hot in here. Davao has its own share of heat too but it's bearable. And so, the vacation I made to Baguio was really welcome. I loved Baguio's temperature and as always it's cute setting. I have been to Baguio twice last year and I was back for more just yesterday. My itinerary was still the same but I still took pics when I get there. It's the people you're with that counts. I really had a great time having done my Baguio vacation with my family for the first time.

It was just a simple vacation, not much on frills, just wonderful moments with the people I wanted to be with.

1 comment:

Clay Telecom said...

Clay Telecom – Offers International & Country Specific SIM/ 3G Cards for travelers,students & executives.

We in Clay believe is to “Focus on the user and all else will follow”. Clay's absolute devotion to its customer base has differentiated it among its competitors. Clay provide complete solutions to both B2B & B2C segments.

Clay Telecom - It's Your CALL


Clay Telecom - Molded to suit customer needs